Are you an experienced Cook looking for a new role? Maybe you're working long hours and are looking for a role that is more flexible? Swanstaff are looking for individuals like you! We are looking for experienced cooks to work different shifts across a number of residential and nursing homes in Milton Keynes.
Job Title: Cook
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Chef:
- Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch and tea.
- Maintaining accurate records of food supplies, waste and freezer / fridge temperatures as required.
- Preparing weekly menus, paying particular attention to any special dietary requirements.
- Inspecting dishes before they go out to residents.
- Communication of information to senior members of staff relevant to ordering stock.
Requirements of a Chef:
- Must have relevant certificates - Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS certificate necessary for this environment
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 support from us
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.