Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in accountancy sector whois currently looking for an experiencedCorporate Tax Manager.The role is full time (can be part-time), permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Whilst the corporate tax compliance work is the key focus of the role, tax planning will arise as a matter of course across this diverse portfolio of clients. This will include areas such as group tax planning, property planning, capital allowances, R&D tax credits, s455 tax planning and cross border transactions. Tax accounting will also be an essential part of the role.
The role would also include responsibility for the supervision/review of work undertaken by the tax juniors within the team, including some staff responsibilities and work planning. The individual will in most cases report directly to the client partner or Director.
Ongoing training will be provided, with the opportunity for the individual to attend the firm's annual tax conference, the annual partners and managers conference and to attend both internal and external training sessions.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with a solid corporate tax compliance background. The role is part time ideally 20/25 hours per week, there is some degree of flexibility in respect to agile working.
- Managing a select portfolio of clients on a day to day basis
- Looking after those client's needs
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
- Providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning and projects
- Avariety of work as the corporate client portfolio is diverse and includes OMB's, SME's, groups (including international groups) and some not-for-profit organisations
- Reviewing and supervising the day-to-day work of the junior tax staff
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- An extremely high level of motivation, ability and commitment, with the flexibility to work within a small office and a larger firm
- Will have previous relevant experience of working at least at Assistant Manager level as they will be managing their own portfolio whilst also being responsible for reviewing the work of the junior tax staff
- Will have corporation tax compliance experience
- Will be from professional services background
- Will be a confident communicator to both colleagues, partners and clients
- Candidates should be ATT and also be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified. Applicants should have relevant experience as an effective Assistant Manager.
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients in both size and sector.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.