Swanstaff are looking for experienced counterbalance forklift drivers to join a manufacturing client based on Severalls industrial estate.
This is a temp to perm opportunity meaning that should you be successful within a 12 week temp to permanent period, you will be offered a full time contract with our client.
Job title: Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Rate of pay: £9 per hour
The role of a Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
- Loading goods onto lorries/vans.
- Liaising with the warehouse manager.
- Manual handling goods onto pallets.
- Stacking pallets.
- Wrapping pallets for dispatch.
- Printing appropriate stickers for palletised stock to ensure it is delivered to the correct location.
Standard working hours:
07:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday
07:30 - 16:30 Friday
The requirements of a Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on the counterbalance forklift truck.
- Your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
Please do bear in mind that although this is a counterbalance forklift role, you will be required to work off the forklift around 70% of your working day.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom on 01206 570688 for more information!