Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to work nights with a private client in a paper mill.
Job Title: FLT Counterbalance
Location: Kemsley, Sittingbourne
Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
- You will be working on a fast paced site using a Counterbalance Forklift in a paper mill.
- Hours are nights 6pm – 6am.
The requirements of a Counterbalance Forklift Driver:
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Must have a valid FLT Counterbalance licence and experience.
- Must be able to work nights.
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'Keeffe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.