Swanstaff are looking for experienced Counterbalance/Reach forklift drivers to join an established client based in Halstead.
Job title: Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Driver
Location: Halstead, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
The role of a Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Driver:
- Loading goods onto lorries / vans.
- Liaising with the warehouse manager.
- Manual handling goods onto pallets.
- Stacking pallets.
- Wrapping pallets for dispatch.
- Printing appropriate stickers for palletised stock to ensure it is delivered to the correct location.
- Standard working hours: 08:00-18:00.
The requirements of a Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Driver:
You will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots due to this being based within a warehouse environment.
- Must have up to date Counterbalance/Reach license/experience.
- Own vehicle would be beneficial due to location.
- Friendly and used to working as part of a team.
- Have initiative and willing to adapt to the workload assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working on a counterbalance/Reach forklift truck.
This is a temp to perm opportunity meaning that should you be successful within a 12 week temp to permanent period, you could potentially be offered a full time contract with our client.
They are a very friendly, welcoming company, looking for the right person to join the team.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Enhanced rates for LTD company owners.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.