Swanstaff are looking for experienced Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Drivers to join an established client based in Halstead.
- Must have up to date Counterbalance/Reach licence/experience
- Own vehicle would be beneficial due to location
- Friendly and used to working as part of a team
- Have initiative and willing to adapt to the workload assigned
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working on a Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Truck.
- This is a temp to perm opportunity meaning that should you be successful within a 12 week temp to permanent period, you could potentially be offered a full time contract with our client.
They are a very friendly, welcoming company, looking for the right person to join the team.
Daily duties include:
- Loading goods onto lorries / vans
- Liaising with the warehouse manager
- Manual handling goods onto pallets
- Stacking pallets
- Wrapping pallets for dispatch
- Printing appropriate stickers for palletised stock to ensure it is delivered to the correct location
- Standard working hours: 08:00-18:00
You will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots due to this being based within a warehouse environment.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday
- Enhanced rates for LTD company owners
- Holiday pay
- Reward/bonus schemes
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!