Credit Controllers! I have a brand new role with a market leader within the waste industry in Kent that you do not want to miss out on!
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading player in the waste management industry, in their search for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on level of experience)
This is a Monday – Friday role, working from 9am – 5pm, however some flexibility may be required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Credit Control role
- Book-keeping experience is required, preferably AAT Level 2 Qualification
- Knowledge of the Waste Industry is useful, however is not essential
- Chase due and late customer payments in-line with company policy.
- Redirect customer queries details to query team.
- Record customer credit control dialogue in company system.
- Enforce the agreed credit limit and maintain relevant data.
- Open new customer’s accounts as authorised by the Finance Director or Assistant Financial Controller.
- Generate and circulate weekly new account and bad payer’s reports.
- Enter customer payments to accounting system.
- Provide additional support to the Accounts department, as and when required.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office today. This roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.