Credit Controllers! Are you looking to further your career in Credit Controlling? Swanstaff are looking for people just like you! Think you're up for our challenge?
Job Title: Credit Controller
Rate of Pay: £12.30
The Responsibilitiesof a Credit Controller:
Your role will be to control and monitor the accounts on a specific ledger, liaise with the operations and sales departments, making sure that all new accounts, invoices have been opened/raised within a timely manner and more.
This is a Temporary to Permanent role.
Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
The Essentials of a Credit Controller:
- Previous experience in credit control in a high volume environment
- Ability to use your own initiative and have attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Capable of building strong customer relationships
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 'Refer a friend' - earn CASH rewards!
- 24/7 support
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, then apply today with an UPDATED CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.