£23000 Per Annum Salary increasing to 25,000 after probation
Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you want to work in a modern company that has a progressive office environment? Do you have experience in handling customer complaints and providing a speedy resolution?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in Dartford to work within a friendly customer services team providing a first class service.
The role of a Customer Relations Advisor:
- Ensuring all internal processes and procedures are adhered to until the complaint is finalised
- Working with customers to understand complaints and ensure the right solutions are sought
- Taking ownership of the allocated cases from initial registration and keeping customer up-to-speed with progress through to finalisation
- Escalating challenging cases to Manager in a timely manner (particularly where legal advice may be required)
- Delivering a best in class customer experience in line with the Company Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Overcoming barriers to acceptance using developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Working within a team environment, building relationships and rapport with both colleagues and customers
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and regulatory bodies and adhering to company policies and procedures
- Assisting in the continuous development and implementation of systems, procedures and policies for complaints
- Participating in the reporting of and learning from complaints including - trend analysis, providing feedback/reports to the relevant departments, participation in ongoing programmes of training and development in relation to the complaint handling processes
- Written and telephonic liaison with various parties during the execution of duties, and tailoring our communication to the party we are liaising with
The requirements of a Customer Relations Advisor:
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience within a regulated, financial complaints handling environment
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Inquisitive, a good listener and solution provider
- Tactful and yet assertive, with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Annual/Quarterly Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 following 5 years' service)
- Birthdays off
- Wedding/Civil Partnership Leave
- Perkbox Benefits
Job Title: Customer Relations Advisor
Salary: £23,000 per annum increasing to £25,000 after probation
Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.