We are recruiting candidates that have solid experience with warehouse stock. The successful candidate ensures all stock is received, stored and delivered on time and deal with any issues efficiently and effectively.
Job title: Customer Returns Team Leader
Rate of pay: £20,800 per annum
The role of a Customer Returns Team Leader:
- Preparing daily orders and ensuring orders are picked and packed accurately and presentable
- Lead by example, demonstrating best practice at all times
- Ensure all operatives are productive and working within the processes and procedures
- Able to manage time and resources effectively
- Managing staff KPIs and attendance
- Forward planning especially during peaks and downtime
- Organising and processing inbound and outbound stock including new deliveries
- Stock control checks and maintain inventory accuracy levels
- Conducting quality control checks
- Ensuring a clean, tidy and safe work environment
- Report any incident or accidents to your Manager in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure the DC, as well as yourself, are adhering to all Health & Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental compliance standards
The requirements of a Customer Returns Team Leader:
- Warehouse experience within a FMCG environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills and motivating the team
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Able to use own initiative and demonstrate a common sense approach to duties
- Problem solving, be efficient in investigating and providing accurate information
- Continuously looking for improvements (ideally Lean 5s)
- Computer Literate, intermediate level of Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks and work overtime to meet delivery deadlines
- Good understanding of all H&S issues relevant to a Warehouse environment
- £20,800.00 per year (£10 per hour)
- This role is 40hrs over 5 out of 7 days per week with flexible hours within the operational needs.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!