Customer Service Professionals! As the weather begins to cool down, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Administrator who is looking to branch away from standard hours in order to maintain a work/life balance then I need to hear from you! My client are the market-leader in their industry and are seeking dedicated and tenacious customer service professionals who strive for client satisfaction whilst maintaining communication between drivers and customers.
In reward for your hard work, you will become a member of a hugely successful organisation with an excellent starting salary and unlimited career opportunities internally. You will also be entitled to the company benefits scheme including mobile phone discounts and every 5th working week off of work!
This is a permanent, full time position offering a shift pattern that cover 7 days per week. The earliest you will start is 06.00 and the latest you will finish is 21.30. You will complete some shorter shifts combined with some 12 hour working days so flexibility to complete shift patterns is required.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £18,500 per annum + £2K bonuses
The Role of a Customer Service Administrator:
- To answer incoming calls from customers and progress queries accordingly
- Process customer orders and ensure they are kept up-to-date with delivery ETAs
- Reconcile driver trip sheets to ensure that loads and deliveries match up
- Ensure that all orders are inputted/uploaded accurately to the planning system
- Log any customer complaints and escalate to the appropriate team
- Log accurate KPI information to enable management reports to be produced
- Provide support as required to ensure the smooth running of the shift
- Undertake any ad-hoc administration tasks as required
- Be professional, helpful and informative to all customers, colleague and members of the public
Requirements of a Customer Service Administrator:
- Experience in a fast-paced, office-based customer service role is essential
- Experience in dealing with extremely high-volume inbound customer calls is essential
- Administration experience is essential
- Experience of working within a scheduling, dispatching or logistical role is preferred
- Computer literacy is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle complaints
- Flexible approach to working hours including early and late shifts and weekends is essential
- Driving Licence and own transport is preferred due to location
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to end the Summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Billy in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company