Customer Service Administrators! As temperatures continue to drop, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you are looking to branch away from dead-end career paths into an exciting and vastly-expanding business then I need to hear from you today! I am working with a hugely developing, high-end furniture business in seeking a personable and self-motivated Customer Service Administrator.
If you are looking to work for a fun, family-feel and welcoming environment where you can offer your expertise to a huge variety of customers by progressing orders, monitoring live-chat systems, chasing delivery times and coordinating with warehouse staff then I need to hear from you today!
Along with a great basic salary, my client are offering unlimited career progression with genuine development opportunities. The working hours are Monday - Friday and the business has just relocated to a brand new office in Maze Hill, within walking distance of the train station!
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Maze Hill
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Deal with inbound customer queries via email, telephone and live-chat to ensure effective communication across multiple platforms
- Take and progress customer orders, always ensuring a consultative approach is offered
- Respond to customers when they require delivery time updates
- Respond to Trustpilot Reviews
- Dealing with quality issues and resolving them
- Updating company quality claim overview with any claims received
- Answering any product information questions customers may have
- Sending out sofa Fabric Swatches when they are requested
- Managing own Website Reviews
- Liaise with delivery drivers and warehouse staff to ensure appropriate levels of stock are maintained
- Investigate any damages or missing items immediately
- Experience in a Customer Service Administrator role is essential
- Experience in taking and progressing customer orders
- Preferably experience in liaising with transport and warehouse teams
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- A genuine passion for interior design/furniture is desirable
- Due to limited parking at the new office in Greenwich, the flexibility to use public transport is preferred
- Complaint-handling skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue into 2020 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company