Customer Service Administrators!
If you are looking to branch away from dead-end career paths, into an exciting and vastly-expanding business, then I need to hear from you today! I am working with a long standing client of mine, a high-end furniture business, in seeking a personable and self-motivated Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent full time basis!
If you are looking to work for a fun, family-feel and welcoming environment, where you can offer your expertise to a huge variety of customers by progressing orders, monitoring live-chat systems, chasing delivery times and coordinating with warehouse staff, then I need to hear from you today!
Along with a great basic salary, my client are offering a very realistic opportunity to progress within your career with genuine development opportunities. They have also just moved into brand new offices in Maze Hill, which is within walking distance from the station! The working days are Monday – Friday, so you will always have your weekends to yourself!
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Maze Hill (Greenwich)
Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Deal with inbound customer queries via email, telephone and live-chat to ensure effective communication across multiple platforms
- Take and progress customer orders, always ensuring a consultative approach is offered
- Respond to customers when they require delivery time updates
- Respond to Trustpilot Reviews
- Dealing with quality issues and resolving them
- Updating company quality claim overview with any claims received
- Answering any product information questions customers may have
- Sending out sofa Fabric Swatches when they are requested
- Managing own Website Reviews
- Liaise with delivery drivers and warehouse staff to ensure appropriate levels of stock are maintained
- Investigate any damages or missing items immediately
- Experience in a Customer Service Administrator role is essential
- Experience in taking and progressing customer orders
- Preferably experience in liaising with transport and warehouse teams
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- A genuine passion for interior design/furniture is desirable
- Due to limited parking at the new office in Greenwich, the flexibility to use public transport is preferred
- Complaint-handling skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue 2022 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Billyin our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company