Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are passionate about their products? Do you want to work in a modern company that has a progressive office environment? Do you have experience in handling customer complaints and dealing with customer enquiries?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in Dartford to work within a friendly customer services team providing a first class service.
The role of a Customer Service Administrator:
Updating and maintaining the a database
Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
Liaising with carriers regarding delivery
Requesting packing details for international shipments
Obtaining freight quotes for international consignments
Booking freight shipments for international deliveries
The requirements of a Customer Service Administrator:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with customers in a sometimes pressurised environment
- The flexibility to work as part of a team and the desire to support your co-workers
- Good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience in an export department and customer service telephone based skills (preferable but not essential)
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £22,600 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.