Are you a strong customer focused individual seeking a new role? Do you possess excellent administration skills? Are you seeking work immediately on a part time basis? If so, please keep reading!
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who specialise in the manufacture and supply of windows. They are seeking a customer service driven individual to work on their customer care team to build relationships with clients and maintain the order process. This is an immediate start!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Witham, Essex
Rate of Pay: £10,500 per year
The Role of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Input orders onto the bespoke database
- Report all aftersales items/tickets
- Analyse KPI's and trends
- Regular communication with installers, trade customers, homeowners
- Manage Service Engineers' appointments / book site visits
Working hours are Monday to Wednesday 8:30 - 16:30 with 1 hour lunch.
Requirements of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Previous customer service or sales administration experience is essential
- Excellent, confident telephone manner
- Business to business or window industry experience is desirable
- Proactive and can effectively use own initiative
- Can effectively report figures and analyse KPI's
- Excellent IT knowledge in Outlook, Excel is essential and preferred if have used Access
- Part-time role, perfect if you have other commitments!
- Free onsite parking available
- Short walk from Witham train station
- 20 days holiday pro rota, plus bank holidays. Holiday increases each year up to 25 days
If you're interested please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.