20000 - 22000 Per Annum Salary dependant on qualification and experience
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in buildings support solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
- To be part of a call centre team acting as first point of contact to receive work from clients, update work management systems and allocate work streams to a team of engineers depending on geographic area. The role will ensure that client requirements are met and in accordance with our company standards.
- To be responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary
- To enter into the Contract Diary relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time
- To check engineer's paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer's documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required
- To record details of conversations or other forms of communication regarding jobs to provide an audit trail of actions taken
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs
- Where necessary to raise and allocate specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames, upload on to system and update the client including any quotes if required
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Preferably have worked in a call centre
- Have previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be able to cope with a high volume of calls at times
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their work in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Due to location of offices have a full UK driving licence/car
- GCSES or equivalent/relevant experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.