Do you want to go into Summer with a hot new role?We can offer you the opportunity to work for a well-established company who not only treat you right but pay you right too! If you have data entry, customer service or admin experience then read on!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Rate of Pay: £11.28
The Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
Swanstaff Recruitment are seeking organised, efficient and proactive candidates to work for our clients based in Dartford, Kent.
If you'd like to join a leading logistics and distribution company who are expanding to work as part of our Import / Customs Team then this is the role for you!
- Processing inbound EDI transmissions from overseas partners
- Inputting consignments for consignments for customs clearance
- Liaising with transport and warehouse departments to ensure consignment is progressing as required
- Referring any complex issues or requests to your direct line manager
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service and process compliance are followed
- Tackling any areas of non-compliance and solving problems in an effective and timely manner
The essentials of a Customer Service Advisor:
If you have previous experience in admin, customer service or data entry and think this could be the role for you then apply today!
Swanstaff are looking for candidates looking to work as part of a team and possess the following qualities:
- Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some working knowledge of the logistics/transport industry is desired but not essential
- Accurate attention to detail as you will be required to process large amounts of data
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- English and Maths as GCSE Grade C or above preferred
This role starts as temporary but with a long term goal to go permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with a hours lunch break unpaid.
- Great pay
- Free parking
- Training provided
- Full time hours
- Refer a friend scheme, chance to earn cash bonus's
- Friendly and fun company culture
Sounds good, right?Apply today! Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give us a call on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.