Are you seeking to get away from the till and into your first office role? Are you seeking work within a company that provides excellent training and support? Does working in a 'can do' culture interest you? If you have answered yes to at least one of these questions, please keep reading!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated candidates to work for our client who resolves issues for high street customers. This role consists of high levels of customer services, being proactive and maintaining an up-beat, positive attitude at all times!
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Rate of Pay: £22,000 per year +OVERTIME
The Role of a Customer Service Agent:
- Respond to incoming calls, voicemails, web submissions, emails and chats from clients experiencing technical issues.
- Troubleshoot, analyse, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems and resolutions.
- Document client issues in various call tracking systems.
- Responsible for ensuring customer devices are up and running as soon as possible to minimise their loss of trade time.
This is an ongoing contract role, offering excellent and unique training. Weekends will be required as often as every other weekend for this role, with days off in lieu. Shift patterns vary between 7am - 11pm and are worked out on a rota basis.
Requirements of a Customer Service Agent:
- Experience dealing with customers.
- A positive 'can do' attitude.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Able to effectively solve problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills.
With the client:
- 2 months in-depth training.
- Fun, friendly working atmosphere.
- Modern working environment with excellent facilities.
- Regular social events.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday pay.
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from your consultant/branch.
- Interview advice and tips.
If you think you could be the right candidate for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the National Temps team on 01322 474 655 and speak to Demi or Chloe for more information.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.