Are you looking to broaden your skills and knowledge in a unique market? Do you possess excellent customer service skills? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client is a leading supplier to the furniture sector and is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the company as a Customer Service Assistant. Your duties will include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Raising and processing orders
- Answering and assisting with queries regarding product specifications
- Other administrative duties
Our client is seeking to interview candidates next week and ideally start shortly after. This is an ongoing temporary contract which could lead to a permanent position. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:30 and Fridays 08:30 - 15:30.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new systems
- Confident and self-motivated individual
- Weekly pay whilst working through the agency
- Early finish Fridays!
- Working independently with no senior staff watching over you all the time!
- Working in a unique sector where you will increase your knowledge and skills
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Rate of Pay: £1350 monthly
If you believe you obtain the suitable skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.