Are you currently seeking Customer Service work with an immediate start? Are you an ambitious individual seeking work with a small, friendly company?
We are seeking ambitious individuals with customer service and administration experience to work for our client who are one of the leading manufacturer's for the furniture sector. This is an immediate start on an ongoing temporary contract with the potential to become permanent.
Duties of a Customer Service Assistantinclude:
- Answering all inbound calls from existing and new customers
- Taking sales orders via phone, email and fax
- Placing and processing sales orders on the client's specialist system
- Dealing with all queries and offering advice
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 16.30 and Friday 8.30 - 15.30 with 45 minute unpaid lunch.
- Previous experience in a strong customer service/administrative role
- Capable of working independently and in a small team
- The ability to pick up new tasks quickly and adapt
Benefits of working forSwanstaff:
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support and advice
Benefits of working for our client:
- Working for a small business in a sociable, friendly environment
- Early finish on a Friday!
- The opportunity to learn new skills and develop your own experience
- Permanent contract (dependant on performance, reliability and other factors)
If this role interests you, apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.