This full-time opportunity is for 4 days on and 4 days off, the successful candidate must have strong phone and email customer service skills and can work 12 hr day shifts 4 days a week, 4 days off and the 4 days night shift, 8pm - 8am.
Our Client is at the forefront of protection management for ultimate business security solutions.
The successful candidate must have their own transport and be able available to commit to 4 off and 4 on days and nights rotation.
- Receiving and Managing all phone calls and emails that relate to emergency CCTV enquires
- 2 week training then shift allocated, 1 week nights then days 12 hour shift
- Managing a portfolio of clients for CCTV
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent at email management, phone control
- Can work 8am - 8pm 4 on and 4 off and also night shift
- Local up to 15 miles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Can work under pressure as any call can be an emergency
- Calm and controlled when under pressure.
- Can work with a team of 2
- Can commit to full time employment
- Every call or email received must be treated with high important and professionalism
- SIA course will be paid for £400.00 so no DBS conditions
- 23 days inclusive of BH
- Cycle to work scheme
- All breaks paid for. 2 x 15 min and 1 x 30 min
- Employee of the month and company of the month
- Free Parking
Rate of Pay:
- 12 weeks temp to perm (42 hours per week contract)
- First 2 weeks of training is £9ph
- 3-24 weeks £10 ph
- 25 Weeks onwards £11 ph (£24,024.00 per year)
Sucessful applications will only be considered if their CV matches the above criteria.
If this opportunity ticks all your boxes and you want to be part of the Swanstaff Team and join our amazing client then please apply online today.