Swanstaff are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service CCTV Control Administrator that has a strong work history with telephone and email customer service experience.Our client is at the forefront of protection management for ultimate business security solutions.
the successful candidate must have their own transport and be able available to commit to 4 off and 4 on days and nights rotation.
Job title: Customer Service CCTV Control Administrator
Rate of pay: £24,024.00 per annum
The role of a Customer Service CCTV Control Administrator:
- Receiving and managing all phone calls and emails that relate to emergency CCTV enquires
- 2 week training then shift allocated, 1 week nights then days 12 hour shift
- Managing a portfolio of clients for CCTV
The requirements of a Customer Service CCTV Control Administrator:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent at email management, phone control
- Can work 8am - 8pm 4 on and 4 off and also night shift
- Local up to 15 miles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Can work under pressure as any call can be an emergency
- Calm and controlled when under pressure.
- Can work with a team of 2
- Can commit to full time employment
- Every call or email received must be treated with high important and professionalism
- SIA course will be paid for £400.00 so no DBS conditions
- 23 days inclusive of bank holidays
- cycle to work scheme
- all breaks paid for. 2 x 15 min and 1 x 30 min
- employee of the month and company of the month
- free parking
- 12 weeks temp to perm (42hours per week contract)
- pay rate:
- first 2 weeks of training is £9.00 per hour
- 3-24 weeks £10.00 per hour
- 25 weeks onwards £11.00 per hour (£24,024.00 per year)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!