Are you looking to work for a well-established, global and award winning company? Do you have excellent customer service and data entry skills?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Gillingham Head Office. You will be responsible for processing orders, ensuring prompt delivery and providing first class customer service. You will ideally be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle due to location.
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Hours: 08.30am - 17.00pm or 9am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonuses
The role of a Customer Support Executive:
- Answer inbound calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Process purchase orders for a wide range of customers within the same day of receipt whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and ensuring prompt delivery to the customer.
- Notify the sales team of requests from customers.
- Taking responsibility for Key Account requirements
- Process and Invoice orders.
- Dealing with any customer service issues in a courteous and professional manner
- Provide support to customers ordering on-line.
- Liaise with other departments as and when necessary
- Request Credit & Recharge orders in line with the sales order.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.