Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inloanindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as a Customer Service Manager on permanenet and full time basis.
The Customer Service Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Customer Service department through managing a team of up to approximately 20 Customer Service Representatives. This includes managing the workload and having overall responsibility for their support and development (in conjunction with the Learning & Development team).
Duties & responsibilities
- Create and foster a high performing culture, delivering a best in class customer experience in line with Values, Policies and Processes.
- Support the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organisations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Regular meetings with Operations Manager around planning and performance.
- Effective Management of direct reports.
- Manage functions and dialler strategy.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Customer Services and Underwriting through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Liaise with the Learning and Development Manager to identify and assess training and development needs of the department.
- To conduct 1-2-1 performance reviews, quarterly appraisals and where appropriate, implement performance improvement plans in line with the department's training policy.
- Manage staff development, ensuring staff are effectively trained and monitored to ensure competency is maintained.
- Day to day management of department activities and workflow, manage shift patterns, deal with attendance and disciplinary issues and report on performance against KPI's and department targets.
Office Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 9.30pm Saturday & Sunday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Providing around the clock customer service, Monday to Sunday (which may include Bank/Public Holidays), based on an average 38 hours a week
Hours: Required to work on a rolling shift pattern - Monday to Friday - Early shift: 7.45am to 2.15pm, Late shift: 2.30pm to 9.30pm and to work
1 Saturday/Sunday in every 4 will be worked from 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.