Are you looking to work in a modern environment for a well-established company that rewards its employees with excellent benefits? Do you have enviable customer service skills and the ability to teach and develop staff?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based in Dartford to work within a company being responsible for the overall performance of the Customer Service department, this will involve the learning and development of 20 staff.
The role of a Customer Service Manager:
- Creating a high performing culture and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Supporting the operational systems, processes and policies in support of better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Putting in place long term plans, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Managing the customer service performance.
- Managing functions and dialler strategy.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the customer services team through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Driving initiatives in the management team and contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Liaising with the learning and development department to identify and assess training and development needs of the department.
- Conducting 1-2-1 performance reviews, quarterly appraisals and where appropriate, implement performance improvement plans in line with the department's training policy.
- Managing staff development, ensuring staff are effectively trained and monitored to ensure competency is maintained.
- Day to day management of department activities and workflow, manage shift patterns, deal with attendance and disciplinary issues and report on performance against KPI's and department targets.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: Working a rolling shift pattern between - Monday to Friday - 7.45am to 2.15pm and 2.30pm - 9.30pm and to work 1 Saturday/Sunday in every 4 - 9am - 6pm.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.