Calling all Customs Administrators….Are you looking for a long term and stable career with a market leader within the transport and logisticsindustry? If so, please get in touch today!
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, in their search for permanent and full time Customs Administrator.
Job Title: Customs Administrator
Location: Crayford, Kent
Shift: Normal working hours - flexibility is required
Salary:£20,000- £25,000 per annum
To manage the day to day formalities for customs clearance in both the UKand Europe.
discuss the requirments of customs formalities for both excisting clients and for new business.
Manage all administration of customs data and supporting the operational teams to make sure transport runs smoothly.
- Work with the companysnominated customs agents to facilitate the clearance of goods coming in and out of the UK.
- Collating and checking documents relating to import & export shipments
- Manage the in housesystems that record the transactions for Customs formalities and entering the details of Customs transactions to this system.
- Liaising with importers/exporters and internal operational colleagues to obtain mandatory information for import and export entries
- Recognise client commercial invoice(s) and packing list(s) extracting data as necessary to complete import and export declarations
- Audit the Customs declarations that are being put forward to custom to confirm accuracy.
- Support the operations teams when an issue occurs with HMRC or EU customs formalities
- Setting up power of attorney with clients for Customs services .
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please contact Billy in our head office today.
These roles will be filled quickly, so get in touch today to avoid disappointment!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company