Job Title: Data Analyst
Our award winning client have an excitingData Analyst role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
ROLE: DATA ANALYST
- Invoice entry and validation within customer agreed SLA timescales
- Identifying/chasing missing gaps to maintain data completeness
- Maintaining systems with accurate data, e.g. meter/account details, contract rates etc.
- Ensuring disconnection notices and reminders are dealt with as a priority
- Answering calls from customers/suppliers and dealing with general billing enquiries
- Raising billing queries with suppliers via phone/email and following through to resolution
- Liaising with key supplier and customer contacts and maintaining good working relationships
- Validating invoices and electronic billing files using in-house systems
- Production of payment files and regular cost and consumption reports
- Attending meetings with customers/suppliers as required
- Manage billing queries and change of tenancies using interactive online portal
- Producing ad hoc reports as required and assisting with tender preparation
- Creating, updating and following procedures for all tasks
- Supporting Account Managers for data and analysis related issues
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Data entry experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel
- Energy/Water industry knowledge and experience
- Previous office experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.