Job Title:Registered Managar
Our award winning client has an exciting Registered Manager role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
The main aims of the role:
- Must have experience managing a home care company
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes.
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring exceptional CQC inspections. To be accountable for CQC compliance (and ensuring that the team are compliant)
- Ability to meet the compliance with KCC and NHS contracts and completing KPI's on time
- To manage and oversee the administration of the business.
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients, ensuring relevant policies and procedures are always followed providing a safe working environment.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to clients.
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios.
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
- Ability to ensure the scheduling is effectively designed to ensure Carers deliver the allocated care to the clients.
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
- Ability to attend and represent the company at all meetings with other professionals.
Skills and Experience
- Previous extensive Registered Manager experience in a busy homecare/domiciliary setting
- NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, the ability to manage computer systems and modern technology
- The ability to work well under pressure
- To work closely with the Managing Director, manage the daily running of the office and staff, to lead and manage carers and help them to deliver exceptional, safe, person-centred care at home.
- To participate in the growth of our business in all areas including marketing, service delivery and managing the company.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.