Administrators and Data-Entry professionals! If you are looking to move into 2020 with a hot new role lined up then I need to hear from you today!
My client are currently seeking a Data-Entry Clerk to work in a busy customer service team! This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded individual who is eager to progress their skills within administration. You will work as part of a fast-paced, dedicated team and therefore I am seeking a self-motivated candidate who can handle the challenge!
As my perfect candidate you will be a data-entry expert and have experience in a customer service role. You will be able to remain calm when working under pressure and have experience in adapting to bespoke systems effectively.
This role offers 45 hours per week across a 5 out of 7 day shift pattern and therefore weekend work is required.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Salary: £8.27 per hour
The Role of a Data Entry Clerk:
- Reporting initially into the Order Entry Team Leader
- You must have accurate and efficient data input with excellent attention to detail
- You must have fast and highly accurate keyboard skills
- You will be happy to carry out repetitive work at a fast pace
- You will need excellent communication skills
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team
- You should be self-motivated
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure and to high standard
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication, team work, motivation and leadership
Requirements Data Entry Clerk:
- Customer focused
- PC literate
- Proven experience within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate and literate
- Remaining calm when working under pressure
- Experience with working with bespoke system.
- You must possess the ability to remain calm in a busy environment
- Ability to speak either French or Spanish would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to working hours including weekends
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2020 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company