Due to increasing demand from our clients in Suffolkwe are looking to recruit additional DBS Chef’s with experience of working within care homes.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Suffolk areas
Salary: £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Chef:
Working as a Chef within our client’s team, you will be required to assist with the daily food preperation and cooking of all meals to a high standard, some assisting with preparing food trolleys and delivering to the wards may be required. Keeping all areas clean following all mandatory COSHH and HACPP guidelines.
Working hours are usually 0730 – 1800 and will require weekend working.
The requirements of a Chef:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience
- Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 or 3 dated within the last 3 years
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service (if you do not have one, one can be applied for)
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham in our Catering team!