Job Title: De-Prep Technician
Do you have good attention to detail? Are you interested in the Live events industry? Are you looking to work in a growing, international, fast paced, exciting and global business working with some of the worlds best known live acts and entertainers?
Would you like to work for the worlds largest, most exciting and innovative supplier of laser, special effects equipment and crew? My clientis the world record holder for the worlds largest laser display performed in Dubai in 2021, would you like to join the team and be part of delivering the most exciting displays on planet earth? This could be the job for you.
For the right candidates there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement our ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will truly give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience enabling you to develop and grow.
We want applicants that have a willingness to learn and improve and have brilliant can do attitude.
Purpose Of The Role
To ensure that equipment returning from show sites is clean, checked, serviced and data recorded onto ER's booking system so that every piece of equipment and cable is returned to stock and ready to be used in perfect working order as if brand new.
Requirements of a De-Prep Technician
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to take instruction and complete tasks in line with written guidelines
- Technically minded
- Good fine motor skills
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate online booking systems
- Live event industry experience preferred but not essential
- Electrical cable experience preferred but not essential
- Electronic experience preferred but not essential
- Soldering experience required
- Operates with urgency
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Available outside of office hours and willingness to get the job done
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy equipment.
As a De-Prep technician you will be working as a team, responsibilities will include:
- Test each piece of cable and power distribution on return to the company, ensure that the cable and power distribution is complete, clean and ready to use. Carry out repairs. Log details and send to quarantine as required.
If you’re looking for a brand new role and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Billy in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company