Swanstaff Colchester are looking for experienced Decant Operative to join our long established client based in the local area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in handling food and a good understanding of food hygiene, whether this be by working in a production environment or kitchens/restaurants.
Job title: Decant Operative
Rate of pay:£8.79
The role of a Decant Operative:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Handling fresh and frozen food
- Picking food and weighing ingredients
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Practising Food Hygiene and safety at all times
- Liaising and reporting back to the line manager
- Packing food into containers
- Working on a food production line
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lucy from our Colchester branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.