Urgently needing Day, nights and weekend cover for a fantastic busy Dementia elderly care home. You must not be scared of hard work and have passion to support the residents.
Job title:Dementia Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £9.25 per hour
The role of a Dementia Healthcare Assistant
The residents love engaging and taking part in the daily activities and need passionate caring staff to support this on a daily basis.
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure you are flexible to support where required
- You must follow all rules with PPE to ensure you maintain health and safety
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in Care
- Experience working with Dementia clients will be a huge advantage
- Patience and exceptional duty of care is a must
- If you want to make a better life for those who need 24 hour care this will be a perfect and rewarding home to work with.
- 6 months experience working in care
- Have an excellent level of care and compassion
- To be able to follow all PPE requirements set by the home
- Flexibility is key
Please Call Jade for a friendly chat to talk about your interest on 01992 641 987
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.