We are looking for Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie to join our clients prestigious restaurants kitchen team.
Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie
Location: Titchwell, Norfolk
Rate of Pay: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
The Role of a Chef De Partie:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a culinary professional to further develop their skills under our renowned Chef/Owner Eric Snaith and Head Chef Chris Mann. We offer an exciting and modern menu to our guests and are always looking at ways to keep reinventing our dishes. Working 4 days on and 3 days off, you will gain exposure across all sections of the kitchen
The requirements of a Chef De Partie:
- Ideally 3-4 years' experience in a commercial kitchen, with at least 1 years' experience as a Demi Chef de Partie cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant.
- Experienced and passionate about working in all sections of the kitchen.
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- A passionate and hard-working individual.
- A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
We offer training and development, a competitive annual salary, employee recognition scheme, meals on duty and career progression opportunities. Accommodation in our nearby staff house can be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Accrued Holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Good Hours.
- Good pay.
- Working for a well-established company.
- Potential contract in place.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Ken on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.