Are you a Chef looking for a new role in the Titchwell area? We are looking for an experienced individual who can work well with a fast paced team!
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Location: Titchwell, Norfolk
Rate of Pay: £20K - £24K per annum
The Role of a Chef De Partie:
We are looking for Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie to join our clients prestigious restaurants kitchen team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a culinary professional to further develop their skills under our renowned Chef/Owner Eric Snaith and Head Chef Chris Mann. We offer an exciting and modern menu to our guests and are always looking at ways to keep reinventing our dishes. Working 4 days on and 3 days off, you will gain exposure across all sections of the kitchen
Requirements of a Chef De Partie:
- Ideally 3-4 years' experience in a commercial kitchen, with at least 1 years' experience as a Demi Chef de Partie cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant.
- Experienced and passionate about working in all sections of the kitchen
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive salary.
- Reward and recognition schemes.
- Meals on duty.
- Career progression opportunities.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
Sparking an interest?
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ken on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.