Are you an experienced and passionate Designer in the Kings Lynn area? Swanstaff Kings Lynn needs to hear from you!
Location:Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Rate of pay:£40,000 per annum
The role of a Designer:
- To provide a weekly design schedule(liaising with the project manager on required dates)
- On handover from the sales department & project manager of each project design first issue drawings to send to the client for approval. Once completed forward these to the project manager for his approval so he can send out to client.
- Send information to structural engineer for calculations to be done and ask for quotation to provide to procurement
- Once drawings are approved, continue with the fabrication drawings and send all relevant information to the procurement department to enable ordering of materials.
- Ensure that the drawings are issued in times allocated.
- Issue drawings packs to, fabrication workshop, joinery workshop, fabrication site and joinery site to enable them to manufacture and install parts of the project.
- Liaise with sales manager & project manager to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- If the project manager is not available and you require information to continue with the drawings be proactive and contact the site manager by email or phone, any information they give you please ensure you get email confirmation of the details provided.
- Ensure that the design drawings adhere relevant building & CDM regulations
- Provide drawings as and when required for sales department
- If required travel to site to assist in site survey or check measurements
- At all times be proactive in ways to save time in procedures used and ideas to improve any processors used to enhance company profitability.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Billy!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.