City Of London
£35000 - 45000 Per Annum annual leave 38 days
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in pharmaceutical event solutions service sector whois currently looking for anDigital Account Manager.The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Responsible for organising and delivering predominantly - though not exclusively - digital projects including websites, webcasts, webinars and creative activities on behalf of pharmaceutical clients, as well as maintaining strong client relationships.
- Once the Account Director has identified the full scope of the project, lead the weekly client calls
- Review weekly call notes and/or contact reports as prepared by the Account Executive
- Review and update client/internal project status report as prepared by the Account Executive
- In partnership with the Account Director keep local representatives abreast of their meetings
- With support from the Account Director liaise with developers and internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain KOL trackers for all projects
- Assist the Account Director in creating client budgets
- Create, track and reconcile internal budgets for all projects
- Create and monitor project timelines whilst keeping both the client and the internal teams fully aware of project status throughout its lifecycle
- Proactively suggest appropriate amends to project timelines or budgets throughout the project lifecycle
- Review and edit content before sending to editorial Med Comms team
- Review and edit user/engagement trackers as well as ensure that numbers are tracking
- Manage and track client approvals on Zinc/Atlas
- Oversee Account Executive liaison with third party suppliers and check/ authorise supplier invoices to projects
- Mentor Account Executives to manage their work load and assist with training needs and flag any issues to line manager
- Deputise for Account Director if applicable
- Carry out any reasonable project work / ad hoc tasks as requested by direct line manager
To join us you will need:
- Previous experience working within either a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical events team
- A minimum of 2 years' experience at Account/Project Executive level or equivalent working within a team environment
- Hands on experience of all aspects of running an event e.g. speaker/venue liaison, AV, marketing printed collateral
- Familiar with managing digital projects
- Managed budgets of £100k to £250K
- Database knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice
- An understanding of Zinc or other similar pharma industry approval process
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 years' experience working within a team environment :
- Database knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise competing workloads
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- A self-starter, with the ability to use initiative
- Good time management skills
- Calm disposition, able to work under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Adaptable and a quick learner
- Additional event or project management qualification
- Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
- Experience working with HCPs and medical writers to develop content for meetings
- Fully trained in the ABPI code of practice
- Good knowledge of UK venues and hotels
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.