Calling all Digital Marketers…. Do you have experience within a regulated market, Insurance, banking or finance?
Are you looking for a long term and stable career with a market leader in the financial services industry? If so, I have the job for you.
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a permanent and full time Digital Marketing Asscociate!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: London - Hybrid Working
Salary:£20,000 - £30,000 Dependant on experience
- Managing all aspects of the companywebsite and maintaining a reliable online company voice through social media.
- Assisting with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic to the website. Analysingactivity and engagement to identify and quantify customer behaviour.
- Improving and wideningthe business’s SEO to improve organic search rankings.
- Producingcontent and monitoring social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Keepingup to date with inbound media trends and researchingnew products and channels.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Studyingvia HubSpot’s online training modules to gain inbound marketing certifications
What we need from you
- An intermediate or advanced CRM/CMS skillset, preferably with HubSpot or a similar marketing platform, is highly desirable.
- A strong knowledge of SEM (both SEO and SEA) and other paid acquisition channelsisakey skillset we will look for, including a good understanding and use of SEO software e.g. Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting, creative and analytical skills…and an eye for detail.
- You need to be a real team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A good sense of humour always helps too!
- A sound knowledge of using social media platforms LinkedIn & Twitter is important as we use these every day.
- You should be keen to keep up to date with trends and developments across traditional and digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse data to improve and adapt the marketing strategy.
- Self-motivationand the ability to work collaboratively within a team are qualities you will need to demonstrate.
- BA/BS degree in Digital Marketing is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing automation systems, website and CMS/CRM platforms such as HubSpot, SalesForce, WordPress, Marketo, etc.and strong social media skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills, and the confidence to interact with senior stakeholders.
- We will look for excellent copywriting and analytical skills.
- InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop experiencewould be ideal too
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please get in touch with Billyin our Head Office today.
These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company