Are you a Digital Marketing Manager, who is looking to join an expanding and growing Med Coms agency in Central London?
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, in their search for permanent and full time Digital Marketing Manager!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Salary:£35,000+ (depending on experience)
This brand-new role within the company will focus on internal and external marketing; from email/CRM to social media creation and execution, alongside supporting our continued growth in the UK and internationally. We need someone who can think strategically and has a proactive approach to work.
- Take the lead in proactively communicating with the wider company to plan and schedule marketing emails and supporting campaign materials, like social posts, press releases and some website content when needed.
- Manage a newly created role; Digital Ops Executive, who will assist you in scheduling, email creation, social posting and website amends.
- Make recommendations to the Digital Marketing Director to further drive growth of your channels.
- Develop key messaging across emails to improve open rates and engagement, subscriptions, and on-site engagement and annual performance targets for relevant KPIs.
- Formulate, build and run paid social campaigns.
- 3 years experience in a similar role, i.e. multi-channel digital marketing.
- A basic understanding of Mail clients, such as Exact Target or MailChimp.
- Excellent Google Analytics (and other analytics set) skills.
- A ruthless ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion.
- Understanding of, or desire to learn a bit of necessary HTML.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity. A genuine self-starter.
- A background within Medical Communications / Pharmaceuticals would be an advantage
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please contact Gareth in our Head Office today!
These roles will be filled quickly, so get in touch today to avoid disappointment!