Job Title: Dispatch/Transport Support Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + bonuses
Planners, Administrators and Coordinators! As the sun begins to shine, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that we have available within the transport sector!
If you are looking for a role that offers a varied shift pattern, allowing you to maintain a healthy work/life balance, have 12 weeks leave per year built into your shift pattern and want to work for a company that offers unlimited benefits and progression opportunities then I need to hear from you!
Please note, this is a varying shift pattern across a 6 week rolling rota. This is a combination between Day and Night Shifts (06.00 - 18.00, 18.00 - 06.00) across a 7 day period. You will work no more than 5 days in a row before having rest days and will be entitled to 3 times the holiday allowance than standard!
If you have experience in planning, dispatching, monitoring and analysing the movement of goods or staff i.e supply chain, engineering then get in touch today!
The Role of a Dispatch/Transport Support Administrator:
- Downloading data in a timely manner and collating this as required
- Support the delivery process through the accurate real time trip reconciliation for all deliveries
- Ensure that strict deadlines and targets are being met
- Be the first point of contact for all post-delivery reconciliation issues on shift
- Deal with delays and issues immediately
- Analyse data and investigate any delays effectively
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with clients
- Complete data-entry duties as required
- Maintain databases of batch numbers
- Follow up and resolve queries from the Stock Team
Requirements of a Dispatch/Transport Support Administrator:
- Experience in a dispatching and monitoring (any industry)
- Be able to deal with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Have a confident and personable telephone manner in order to liaise with people at all levels
- Have a good working knowledge of UK geography
- Have working knowledge of WinDMS
- Have access to your own transport
- Have an understanding of Driver Hours Regulation - desirable
- Demonstrate a high level of attention and organisation skills
- Be IT proficient, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Have the ability to interpret data accordingly and to prioritise tasks I line with business needs
- Be flexible in working hours have the ability to cover shifts on a 24/7 operation
If you're looking for a brand new role and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.