Swan Family is looking for a Divisional Manager based in London with occasional travel to Cardiff , we are an independent provider facilitating child-centered supervised and supported contact for children and family members. Our aim is to make sure children keep in touch with their parents and families in a safe, friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Overseeing all Centres to ensure the smooth running of our service, meeting our service objectives and outcomes consistently across all contracts.
- Improving and developing our service based on legislation updates, feedback from service users, foster carers, other professionals as well as organizations such as NACCC and CAFCASS.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Local Authorities, Social Workers and Service Users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- Ensuring timely flow of information between Swanstaff, its clients and all staff.
- Ensure centres are a safe environment to work in and visit, ensuring Swanstaff policies and procedures and NACCC guidelines are always followed uniformly across centres; risk assessing and implementing and updating safeguarding practises
- Recruitment of staff, based on safer recruitment processes and procedures to ensure a high quality, skilled workforce, trained fully to Swanstaff standards, inclusive off training delivery and safeguarding interviews with potential candidates
- Managing staff, including centre manager, deputy managers, team leader and administrators, as well as ensuring that contact supervisors are appropriately managed by their line managers
- Building our profile as a service by building relationships with various local authorities and networking with related organizations including CAFCASS and NACCC, and completing and submitting tenders for additional contracts of interest to build and expand our service
- Service development, including updating training, policies, procedures, and training existing staff, organizing team meetings, webinars including all staff across centres, conferences
- Personal development through attending various training, conferences, and workshops
- Will be involved with tender writing and business development
- Quarterly meetings with local authorities
- Degree in Children and Families related
- Ability to travel to Cardiff couple of times a month