Transport Clerks, Debrief Operatives and Haulage Administrators!
As we go into our “new normal” I’m looking for experienced and reliable candidates to join a long-standing client of mine on a permanent, full time basis!
If you are an expert Driver Debriefer or have experience in dealing with in-route issues for HGV Drivers then I need to hear from you today! I am currently supporting a market-leading organisation in recruiting for a Driver Liaison Clerk who is eager to branch away from dead-end duties into a role that offers genuine career opportunities and development!
This is a Monday – Friday role, however my perfect candidate will be able to work flexibly between the hours of 7am – 6pm.
Job Title: Driver Liaison Clerk
Location: Isle of Sheppy
Salary:£21,000 per annum
The Role of aDriver Liaison Clerk
- Coordinating the most efficient use of the nominated Drivers by daily contact
- Responsibility for maximising Drivers’ available hours whilst staying within working time legislation
- Monitoring and manage Driver performance against expectations and challenge inefficiencies or poor practices
- Highlight to the Team Leader any productivity concerns
- Update the helpdesk team on all likely or failed deliveries
- Monitor Driver adherence to the best practice
- Ensure communication with Drivers takes place daily to confirm workload and expected achievement timescales
- Plan Drivers to arrive for schedule maintenance on time and in-line with compliance requirements
- Route the Drivers in such a way to minimise any empty miles
Requirements of aDriver Liaison Clerk:
- A good knowledge of UK geography
- Previous experience in Driver Liaison, Traffic Planning or Allocations role or similar
- A good understanding of Drivers’ working time legislation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with internal and external customers
- Experience in supporting HGV Drivers is essential
If you are looking for the next step in your career? If so, get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office. This rolewill be filled quickly so get intouch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company