If you are looking for a new opportunity, this is the role for you. Swanstaff Recruitment are working with a prestige client looking for an electrical product grader based in Stourbridge.
You will be required to grade white goods through visual inspection and your duties will include:
- Evaluating re-sale potential of all inbound white goods products
- Determine the quality and grade of the products
- Recognize and identify repairable damage on graded stock
- Have a 3.5T vehicle licence
The successful candidate must bephysically fit as heavy lifting is expected.
You will be required to adhere to all responsible requests from the Manager and be able to work within a busy environment.
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday 11:00am till 19:00pm (flexibility is a must as shifts could start at 6am)
An immediate start
Full training is provided.
- Must have electrical products grader experience
- Must have a 3.5T driving licence
- Mustbe able to get to the site
- MUST be physically fit and able to heavy lift
- Positive attitude
- Holiday pay
- Full training provided