25000 - 35000 Per Annum overtime and wekend work available
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced Electrical / Cabling Engineer . The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
As Electrical / Cabling Engineer your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist with electrical and cabling installation projects across the board, supervised and unsupervised.
- Perform the installation, operation, and maintenance of all electrical & cabling equipment.
- Evaluate materials, and equipment needs to ensure equipment operation and maintenance to maximise project performance and to meet industry and manufacturer standards.
- Exercise independent judgement and discretion on technical matters. Work involves determining equipment needs and preparing detailed budget requests and recommendations including written specifications, justifications, and detailed drawings.
- Encourage and promote IT cabling services and capabilities.
- Assist the Technical Services Group research and make appropriate recommendations for future developments and ensure current solutions are efficiently utilised.
- Provide/Co-ordinate training and support as required by customers and colleagues.
- To understand, comply and submit documentation associated with this role in order to ensure that projects and installations are signed off.
- Ensuring all problems are dealt with efficiently.
- Provide advice to users and colleagues, supported by documentation as appropriate aimed at reducing frequency and impacts of incidents.
- Dealing with and co-ordinating suppliers, consultants and clients on a regular basis.
- Perform preventive maintenance, installation, design, and/or fabrication of cabling infrastructure;
- Prepare plans, estimates and quotations.
- Assure that the correct legal requirements and standards within the industry are met;
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Ensuring you look smart and presentable at all times. We are a smart-casual office but will expect you to respect that the environment is professional and you may, at times be requested to wear business dress.
- You will be expected to wear Business Dress (suit or Jacket and skirt/trousers) when visiting clients or candidates and when interviewing.
- You are a very important part of the team and your ideas and suggestions will always be gladly received.
- Every effort will be made to train you effectively to allow you to achieve your career objectives and aspirations and to ensure that you are equipped to do the job in hand.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.