Are you seeking work during the evenings to fit around other commitments? Perhaps you've finished sixth form or college seeking a new role? If you are seeking work from next week to work in the evenings please keep reading!
We are seeking confident, enthusiastic individuals to work for our client based in Ashford who conduct market research to feedback on improvement of services to their clients.
- Making outbound calls to consumers
- Following a script of questions to gather feedback on a specific service consumers have received
- Inputting data onto the database
Working hours are Monday to Friday 4pm - 9pm. More hours may be offered to the right candidate also.
This is a temporary contract, however regular assignments are available.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident in picking up the phone and speaking to new people
- Basic admin skills
- Ideally previous experience in a similar environment
- Weekly pay whilst working through the agency
- Comfortable, casual working environment
- Kitchen facilities accessible including free tea, coffee and water
- Immediate start
Job Title: Evening Call Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
If you believe you obtain the suitable skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.