Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in pharmaceutical event solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experiencedEvent Project Executive.The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Responsible for providing day-to-day support to the account teams within the Client Services Team and help build client relationships.
- Maintain events website- uploading event content & graphics, and presentations
- Liaise with delegates, including dealing with telephone bookings/queries
- Projects team with producing letters/information packs for speakers (pre-event)
- Assist projects team in producing on-site documents such as: Programme books, revalidation books, certificates, evaluation forms, exhibitor packs, and signage
- Prepare and pack on-site collateral for events, including delegate lists, badges etc.
- Organise travel and accommodation for speakers etc. (as required)
- Co-ordinate staff accommodation and travel (as required)
- Scope out relevant venues where applicable
- Obtain quotes and negotiate with third party suppliers
- Maintain and update company internal databases and processes
- Maintain and manage event trackers, including keypads, temporary staff, Courier (Mail Resource) etc.
- Attend events and assist with the set-up i.e. registration, microphones etc.
- Support Project Executive with post-event processes such as evaluations
- Assist senior team members with project filing, photocopying, faxing and archiving as required
- Carry out any reasonable project work / ad hoc tasks as requested by direct line manager
- Educated to GCSE/A-level (Grades A - C)
- Proven administrative skills
- Min. 1 years' experience working within a team environment :
- Database knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise competing workloads
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- A self-starter, with the ability to use initiative
- Good time management skills
- Calm disposition, able to work under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Adaptable and a quick learner
- Educated to degree level, or have an equivalent event management qualification
- Previous experience working within either a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical events team
- A working knowledge of the ABPI code
- An understanding of ZINC or other similar pharma industry approval process
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.