Executive Assistant –1-year fixed term
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We also have a second business counterpart, Swanfamily that works on behalf of Local Authorities and Social Services to provide families that have been separated due to safeguarding issues supervised contact sessions with each other.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other agencies – we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we’ve travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
The part you’ll be playing;
- As an Executive Assistant for Swanstaff Recruitment/Swanfamily you will be part of managing the Facilities of multiple locations across the UK including a fleet of cars
- You will be a strong relationship builder, be able to talk to people from all walks of life!
- You will be managing a team of 8! Your team all cover numerous back office departmental roles.
- You will also be of Operational assistance to Swan Family, our side of the business where we proudly run 10 Children and Families Contact Centres across the UK and we’re always looking to expand our service, this role will involve taking a lead on Project Management of new centre openings and leading from the front when developing a new site for the business.
- You’ll provide advice to the CEO and SMT on HR and Contractual issues, HR policies & Legal issues.
- You will be able to step in for the CEO when he is not available on client calls, relaying important information to him!
- You’ll be an all-rounder! Working extremely closely with our CEO you will be able to work on multiple projects and manage a varied workload all in one go!
- Personal Assistant duties to the CEO such as arranging travel, Christmas presents
- Organising and executing office moves, repairs and set ups.
You’ll also be incredibly ambitious; you’ll need to keep up the pace when it comes to our strategic growth plans. In addition, you’ll be flexible and adaptable, the kind of person who solves a problem and says, ‘What’s next’?
Am I right for this role?
- You’ll be degree educated
- Office Management experience would be ideal for the role
- Project Management experience is integral
- Executive Assistant experience
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience managing varied teams for a medium to large business.
- You’ll have experience managing numerous properties and a fleet of vehicles
- You will be involved with managing diverse and multiple projects at any given time.
- You’ll be an innovative thinker, keen to implement unique Staff Engagement, Health and Wellbeing strategies.
- You’ll be commercially astute, with the ability think from a strategic business AND employee perspective.
Basic Salary: £35,000
Contract term: Fixed term contract – 1 year maternity cover
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Reporting to: CEO
Think you will be best placed in our Support Services team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude – can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.