Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Temporary & Permanent Recruiters wanted!
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale. We having exciting expansion plans for 2021 and we won’t let a pandemic hold us back from growth, growth and more growth!!
We are an award winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other agencies – we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we’ve travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races and an annual Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
What does my team look like?
The National Recruitment team flock are real grafters, they are Business Development machines, Resourcing whizzes, and Customer Service Kings and Queens; constantly building their client and candidates bases and delivering a 5* service.
The team includes 4 sectors, each complete with dedicated Resourcers who play an integral part of growing their candidate pools and in turn successfully placing Temporary staff in a number of clients throughout the UK.
Our National Temps team are real advocates of our Core values, especially “Treat all with respect” and “Believe nothing is impossible”; which has been demonstrated through their successes.
The part you’ll be playing;
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Developing new clients and selling Swanstaffs services across your chosen sector
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Negotiating Business Terms with clients! Ensuring you don’t sell yourself short!
- Working closely with Management and your team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Reporting to: Divisional Manager
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.