So... you're looking for a new role, right? Do you have warehouse experience? Swanstaff are looking for experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Factory Operatives on behalf of our prestigious client who is based in Slough. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Job Title: Factory Operative
Rate of Pay: £8 per hour pay will be increased in April to £8.21 per hour and will rise to £8.50 per hour on nights.(with pay rises for hard working, reliable people)
When you are taken on permanent by the client you will be receiving £9.60 per hour!
The Responsibilites of a Factory Operative:
- Controlling machinery
- Maintaining a clean work space
The job is on a rotating shift pattern of lates, earlies then night shift
The essentials of a Factory Operative:
- Must have knowledge of how a factory or warehouse works
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Fluent English (does not need to be first language)
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
Sounds good right! Please send your updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES