Are you a Family Support Manager - looking for that next step?.
Could you play an integral part in the welfare and interest of children by providing a professional supervised contact service. Can you help to providefamily supportthrough a difficult time in their lives?.
We are looking for a divisional manager to head the operation of supervised contacts across multiple sites
- you must hold a professional qualification in child care - minimum requirement NVQ Level 3
- you must have a minimum of 3 years managerial experience
- Proactively take ownership in developing own knowledge to understand the context of the work of the company and associated risks, challenges and priorities
- Maintain at all times strict confidentiality of information relating to any sensitive information
- Communicate information effectively using the correct channels;
- Meet obligations in respect of Health and Safety, primarily not putting self and others at risk of harm
- Carry out responsibilities effectively, accurately, promptly and in a well-organised way
- To uphold Swanstaff’s core values, including treat all with respect.
- To manage all centre managers effectively including but not limited to punctuality, productivity, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- To manage operational problems and queries efficiently and effectively.
- To provide feedback and reporting to the Contact Centre Director on a regular basis.
- To be prepared to work flexibly and outside office hours as appropriate.
- To ensure timely flow of information between Swanstaff departments, its’ clients, service users and workers.
- To follow Swanstaff and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety
- To oversee the smooth operation of centres including but not limited to monitoring staffing levels and recruitment, the effectiveness of existing policies and procedures, contact hours and responding to any decreases in demand through marketing drives and promotional activities, quality assurance and identifying and acting on any areas of improvement such as report quality, training needs and efficiencies across the Division
- Engaging with external organisations such as NACCC, Cafcass, universities to build the Swanstaff profile and expand the service
- To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required
- Meeting or exceeding deadlines and time-frames set for tasks and projects.
- Meeting or exceeding agreed Key Performance Indicators for specific projects, to be agreed prior to the project commencement date
- The jobholders commitment to, and success in, their Personal Development Plan
- Improvement in the quality and content of service provided
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload and prioritise tasks
- Contribution to the overall team effort
- Achievement of goals indicated in monthly performance reviews
- Achievement of all areas of minimum performance standards